Financial Controller - Maldives
Full job details
Our client is a beautiful new 5 star Resort & Spa in the Maldives with over 200 rooms and numerous restaurants requires an excellent Financial Controller. This resort is much more than just a holiday. This new game-changing destination offers a seriously stylish island setting with extraordinary restaurants and bars and plenty of on-site activities to choose from. There is a large natural lagoon and lush tropical island surroundings that will simply take your breath away.
- Solution driven individual who is sensitive to the needs of the business and its people.
- Excellent organisational and inter departmental coordination skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Proficient in all financial aspects linked to the operations.
- Fluency in English is essential. Minimum of 5 years of experience with an international resort/hotel brand and/or combination of various financial roles.
- Minimum of 2 years as a Financial Controller or Director of Finance role
- Diploma or Bachelor degree in business or accounting
- Collects and analyzes data for Financial Statements
- Ensures timely reporting and processing of financial documents and management reports
- Liaise with managements and auditors
- Complies with legal and tax regulations
- Development and implementation of internal controls, policies and procedures
Salary approximately $4000 - $5000 USD /monthly, Net of Taxes, 2 year contract, accommodation, meals, laundry, 2 R&R leaves annually plus 30 days annual leave, Free flight home each year, health insurance, prefer single status.
*Unless your experience matches our job description, we will not confirm receipt of your application.