Massage & Skin Care Therapists (female)
World-renowned CANYON RANCH (www.canyonranch.com/sea) now celebrating 35 years of leading the health & fitness revolution - is recruiting exceptional Spa and Wellness independent contractors for its five-star luxury SpaClub At Sea facilities on board select cruise ships.
Are you passionate about the health & wellness and hospitality industry? If your standards are as high as ours, we'd love to have you join our ocean-going team!
As a certified MASSAGE THERAPIST or certified SKIN CARE THERAPIST, you will perform the following tasks to the highest standard:
- Provide informational seminars and consultations explaining to guests the benefits and possibilities of our body treatments, facial/skin treatments, and products. Speaking in front of groups onboard is required.
- Performing all trained massage and body treatments and facial/skin treatments as per the treatment protocols provided by Canyon Ranch.
- Follow precise draping protocols as set by Canyon Ranch.
- Be present for shifts in a timely manner according to the published schedule.
- Begin and end all massages and body services on time as scheduled.
- Be knowledgeable of all Spa services and promotions.
- Deal with guest in a professional manner, using premium language as expected in a 5* + environment.
- Demonstrate respect, sensitivity and concern for guest's needs with a professional and pleasant manner.
To qualify for Massage Therapist, you must hold a diploma/certification in Massage Therapy. For Skin Therapist, you must hold a diploma/certification in Aesthetics. Must be at least 23 years old and have at least 2 years work experience in high-end spa or wellness environment. Must hold a valid UAE permanent residence visa (able to obtain a release from your current employer).