Anantara Doha Island Resort & Spa, is located 6 Nautical Miles at sea from downtown Doha and 20 minutes by boat from Doha International Airport on an exclusive 13 hectare island that boasts its own marina and reefs. Guests will enjoy a choice of 141 rooms, suites, pool villas and over water villas, as well as four swimming pools, four unique dining options, an Anantara spa and Fitness Centre, Water Sports, a nine- hole putting golf course, Cinema, Children’s club, Activities’ pool and dedicated family beach. This is a unique property, focused on wellness, unmatched in the Middle East.
An opportunity exists for Waiter to join our team of experienced professionals. To serve the needs of the business, our guests and our colleagues by prompt and courteous service delivery to all guests, as a Hospitality Ambassador for the hotel.
We are seeking for Waiter to fit the following requirements.
- Warm personality, attentive and smartly presentable
- Passion for delivering exceptional guest service
- Personal discipline and grooming
- Highly motivated and organized
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Minimum 2 years’ experience of a similar role in a 5 star resort/hotel
- Candidates must show stability in jobs and display a steady growth from the first job to the most recent.
- To work as a team with colleagues in all departments, to ensure timely service and a smooth running operation.
- To understand and adhere to all hotel policies and Standard Operating Procedures with regard to guest service, how to run the operation, and personal discipline and grooming.
- Check out with your Supervisor before leaving your station or the floor for any reason
- To have a full knowledge of the services and facilities provided by the hotel in order to answer any questions the guests may have.
- Follow all safety policies to ensure a safe work area
- Follow all reasonable work-related requests made by a Manager or Supervisor which may be outside your normal job activities, to achieve complete guest satisfaction and service throughout the Hotel
- Maintain your station in accordance with standards at all times
- Develop a complete knowledge of menus
- Learn and correctly use the Point of Sale equipment and follow procedures
- To maintain strict security measures when entering guest rooms, to maintain the privacy rights of our guests.
- Actively participate in all training meetings, to continually develop professional skills and increase guest satisfaction.
- Check corridors for trays when returning from taking orders (Room Service)
- Clean and break down trays in dish area, watching for condiments, salt, pepper, sugars, salt & pepper, etc.
Anantara Associates demonstrate just as much character as the hotels and resorts they work in, and are renowned as the heart and soul of our successful brand. Anantara candidates must have a passion for genuine and heartfelt hospitality, a high level of professionalism and a natural drive to succeed. In return, Anantara Associates work in some of the world’s most exotic destinations with attractive salary and benefits.
F&B Department are responsible for ensuring that guest of the resort is delighted by the quality, creativity and variety of our food and beverage offerings. Within that, the Waiter is one of the most important positions for influencing guest satisfaction. It is crucial that they extend service in a professional, friendly, courteous, efficient and timely fashion.
As Anantara continues to expand across South East Asia, the UAE and the Maldives, we are looking for passionate people to join our growing success story and enjoy a rewarding career. Our promise to all our values Associates is to provide a professional and welcoming work environment that offers inspirational opportunities for growth and development.
If you feel you are the right candidate for this role, please apply online by attaching your CV (featuring a recent picture of you) and a cover letter.
For more information, please visit: http://www.anantara.com/doha/