Human Resources Coordinator
4 days left
- Job Level
We invite you to be part of The Ajman Palace Hotel - managed by HMH. Set on a private beach offering captivating views of the Arabian Gulf, this alluring hideaway is a heritage resort with a modern spirit. For our 5-star lifestyle resort, we are looking for a Human Resources Coordinator reporting directly to the Human Resources Manager
- Coordinate employee recruitment process, as appropriate, ensuring search documentation is accurate, consistent and complete
- Follow appropriate filing and data retrieval systems in order to ensure ease of access to up to date information at all times.
- Contribute to the moral and team spirit of the hotel by maintaining good relationships with colleagues
- Be polite and professional in any situation where the image of the hotel is represented.
- Ensure that all activities are carried out honestly, ethically and within the parameters of the UAE law.
- To maintain professional confidentiality and never disclose any information pertaining to the Company, Guests or Employees
- To ensure an effective communication internally and externally.
- Prepare and schedule inductions and welcome letters.
- To carry out in a professional manner, all the appropriate paperwork required for all recruitment of staff.
- To ensure that all administrative forms are duly signed, returned and filed.
- To maintain the current HR System and ensure all entries are correct,
- To welcome all new team members on personal basis, introduce them to the HR Manager and communicate their expected arrival in advance to the Department Head.
- Arrange/coordinate the uniform for the new team member and handover "Employee Handbook" and post new joiners announcement on the notice boards and send to all Department Heads via e-mail.
- To receive job applications and to do a preliminary screening prior to sending the applications to the concerned Department Heads.
- To help organize regular employee social and sports activities and any other relevant events (Social Event Calendar) to promote team spirit and maintain high employee morale.
*Middle East experience ideally in U.A.E. preferably in a luxury resort
*2-3 years experience from a 4 star or 5 star resort.
*Previously worked within an international hotel group in the luxury segment.
*High School Graduate
*Good understanding of the local Labour Law.
IS THIS YOU?
*Trustworthy, punctual, humble, friendly, polite
*Cross cultural sensitivity
*Teamwork / Cooperation.
*Eye for details.
If your answers on the above were "Yes, yes, yes,....and again yes, then what are you waiting for? Send us your application."