Human Resources Agent (For Saudis Only)
Full job details
“A passion for perfection”
Swissôtel Hotels & Resorts is a distinctive group of deluxe hotels where we put the emphasis on our people. We strive to provide a motivating and rewarding environment that attracts inspired and talented people who are willing to bring news ideas, use & develop their knowledge to reinvent their career path.
At Swissotel Hotels & Resorts, we offer our Colleagues and Leaders exciting career paths and engaging work environments in hotels of unrivalled presence. As Human Resources Agent, you will apply your outstanding interpersonal and administrative skills to facilitate extraordinary careers and lasting memories for your hotel team.
Swissôtel Makkah, Swissôtel's first hotel to open in Saudi Arabia, offers 1487 contemporary rooms and suites, with their modern design complementing the values of the contemporary Arabian culture. A part of the prestigious Abraj Al Bait complex, in close proximity to the holy Masjid Al Haraam. We invite you to be part of the dynamic Human Resources team as
Human Resources Agent
For the following department:
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Manager Position Title, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
- Assist in the day-to-day operation of the Human Resource department
- Prioritize all telephone calls and in-person visitors, scheduling appointments as required
- Provide all office administration duties such as written correspondence, mail, photocopying and ordering office supplies
- Maintain confidential filling system for correspondence, policies, standards, regulations and various matters related to the office
- Prepare new Colleague contracts as required
- Assist with and support staff events
- Follow departmental policies and procedures
- Follow all safety policies
- Other duties as assigned
Previous administration or Human Resources experience required
- Computer literate in Microsoft Window applications required
- Must be able to type 30 words per minute (English & Arabic)
- High School degree at least in a related discipline an asset
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
Swissôtel Hotels & Resorts
Swissôtel Hotels & Resorts offers broad career development possibilities within a growing international group and competitive conditions of employment.
If you are interested in embarking on a challenging career with us, we invite you to submit your resume to http://www.swissotel.com/EN/Careers/RECRUITMENT/join us.htm
Swissôtel is an Equal Opportunity Employer.