General Manager - Sharjah
3 days left
- Job Level
We are a hotel brand with expansion plans taking us across the Middle East over the medium to long term. We are currently seeking expressions of interest from experienced General Managers with relevant UAE experience gained from within the mid market sector, and following is an outline of the scope of role:
Lead the delivery of our business through successful management of the commercial strategy. The role of GM is a business leader, responsible for driving sales, revenue and profitability. Where required, lead and drive the new opening process to successful completion of pre and post opening processes for the brand across the Middle East.
· Maximise revenue opportunities and grow profit performance through leading appropriate sales strategies and cost controls.
· Lead the development of new business and grow existing accounts to increase occupancy and profit for site and the brand as a whole.
· Formulate and deliver site specific strategy, ensuring market relevance during the financial year.
· Motivate and lead the site operations team in order to deliver our service across all areas.
· Partner with department heads to design, implement and deliver best practice at site
· Ensure the health & safety of guests and team members alike at all times.
· Ensure the brand is maintained at the heart of everything we do at both site level and across the Company – adhere to agreed processes and ways of working.
· Nurture team linkage to our brand – consistently demonstrate and cascade our commitment to the brand.
· Identify and nurture internal talent – ensuring future succession plan is in place at both site and company level
Minimum Qualifications / Experience / Knowledge / Skills
Qualifications: A degree or post-graduate degree in Business Management or Hospitality Management.
Experience: Demonstrated consistent experience as General Manager within a branded hotel environment.
· Demonstrated success in leading a complex hotel business.
· Strong financial awareness – consistently delivers financial success.
· Proven track record of leading and driving a team to deliver exceptional customer service to guests.
· Demonstrated track record in business development, successfully closing and winning deals
· Strong ability to influence and negotiate.
· Highly developed communication skills – written and verbal
· Initiative and drive for results
· Knowledge and experience of the GCC region would be an advantage - preferably within the Sharjah market.
Other Related Job Requirements:
- Geographically mobile – ability to relocate within an agreed region.
- Ability to communicate in written and spoken Arabic would be advantageous.
If YOU think you have what it takes and would like to be considered then please click on Apply Now