4 days left
- Job Level
We are currently seeking a highly motivated, enthusiastic, committed and creative Commis I - Thai Kitchen – who is passionate about the job & career in the hospitality industry.
The successful candidate will report/under the guidance of the Sous Chef and within the limits of established hotel policy & procedure, & improve standards. Responsible for setting, cooking & baking preparations. Carry order from the senior Chef and maintain good working relationship with colleagues and all other departments.
- At least vocational diploma in any discipline, a degree from culinary school is an advance.
- Minimum of 1 year experience similar capacity in pastry, preferably in a 5 star environment.
- Knowledgeable in cooking, baking and presentations of food. Food sanitization knowledge is a must.
- Have good English communication skills, both in written and spoken.
- Works well under pressure, tight time and space constraints.
- A quick learner and a good team player, with good communication and interpersonal skills.
NOTE: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.