Waitress (Female only) - Jumeirah Messilah Beach Hotel & Spa, Kuwait
Full job details
At Jumeirah, we are committed to encouraging and developing our colleagues in world class environments. We value diversity and equal opportunity, employing over 10,000 colleagues from over 90 different countries including locations in Asia Pacific, CIS, Central Asia, Western and Eastern Europe, South America, Africa, USA and the Middle East.
Jumeirah Messilah Beach Hotel & Spa is a luxurious beachfront that features 317 rooms and suites, 80 serviced apartments and 12 chalets. Guests of the hotel will also have access to 8 distinguished restaurants and lounges, a Talise spa, 200 meter private beach, swimming pool and children's play area, in addition to extensive conference and banqueting facilities.About the Role
An exciting opportunity has arisen in the Food & Beverage department for a highly motivated and hard working individual. The main purpose of this position is to provide guests with a friendly, competent and top quality dining experience.
- To anticipate and serve guests requirements before requests is necessary.
- To be familiar with the beverage service including stemware used and appropriate garnishes.
- To complete opening and closing side work as assigned and has all tables set according to standard.
- To report any accident or guest complaint immediately, no matter how minor, to a manager.
- To recognize and address potential disruptive or undesirable guests.
- To classify buffets, displays or side stations.
- To keep service area clean and tidy.
- To provide unobtrusive and professional service in accordance with our sequence.
- To provide quick and attentive assistance to any mishap in the restaurant operation.
- To identify potential problems and ask for assistance before a breakdown occurs.
- To provide lateral service within the hotel whenever needed.
In order to be considered for this role you must have at least 1 year experience as a waitress in F&B operations in a 5-star luxury hotel, be able to communicate effectively in English and you must have sound food & beverage knowledge.