Human Resources Coordinator - Jumeirah Messilah Beach Hotel & Spa, Kuwait
Full job details
At Jumeirah, we are committed to encouraging and developing our colleagues in world class environments. We value diversity and equal opportunity, employing over 10,000 colleagues from over 90 different countries including locations in Asia Pacific, CIS, Central Asia, Western and Eastern Europe, South America, Africa, USA and the Middle East.
Jumeirah Messilah Beach Hotel & Spa is a luxurious beachfront development that features 316 rooms and suites, 80 residential suites and 12 villas. Guests of the hotel also have access to 8 distinguished restaurants and lounges, a Talise spa, 200 meter private beach, swimming pool and children's play area, in addition to extensive conference and banqueting facilities.About the Role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a candidate at the early stages of their career to join the dynamic world of hotels with a globally recognized luxury brand in Kuwait's leading iconic five star property. To provide administrative support to the Human Resources Team to deliver quality HR services to the business.
Your main duties will include:
- Assist with candidates’ transition and on boarding process.
- Travel booking and bank account administration.
- Preparation of employment-related certificates.
- Administration of medical insurance and pension schemes.
- Provide opportunities for colleagues to discuss typical employment and personal issues to increase engagement and improve performance.
- Maintain effective HR administration processes in the department to ensure efficiency and customer service.
- Assist to organize colleague events, recognition ceremonies and team building activities to enhance colleague engagement.
- Prepare various HR reports and summaries as required.
- Assist with filing and other administration work as required.
- Assist in maintaining the Government Relations system and regular update and input of colleagues' information in the HRIS system.
- Preparing necessary documents and coordination with Government Relations Team for new visa applications and renewals.
- Perform any other duties that management may reasonably require.
In order to be considered for this role, you must hold a recognized degree or qualification in Human Resources Management, or similar discipline. At least one year working experience in the Human Resources field in Hospitality or related customer service industry is desirable. You must be currently residing in Kuwait holding a transferable visa. Excellent personal presentation / appearance, confidence and assertiveness (problem solving) as well as fluency in both English and Arabic (written and verbal) are essential for this role. You will be IT literate and comfortable utilizing Microsoft packages. Time management skills and ability to work in a busy team environment are also required for this role.