CEO – Luxury long term stay service Residences - USA
Highly competitive six figure salary, including all the benefits of a senior level appointment.
Full job details
**ONLY U.S. CITIZENS OR THOSE WITH PERMANENT RESIDENCY STATUS NEED APPLY **
A billion dollar luxury Serviced Residence Group in the USA requires a CEO from a comparable organization – Service Residence experience is highly desired. Only USA citizens and green card holders can apply
This is a full CEO role reporting to the Chairman. It is an excellent corporate management opportunity for an entrepreneurial hospitality executive in a leading hotel group. He or she will be excited to break new ground and further establish this brand in the rapidly expanding international business sector.
This would be of special interest to a senior executive who has worked both for a large public group and a smaller privately held organization. A work history outside of the USA is a plus, as the company has a large portfolio of properties internationally.
You must take full accountability for the profitability, operations, standards and further improve the service and product maintenance standards for which the Company is already well known. Supervise the development process for new properties and renovation, and upgrading projects for existing properties.
- You must have extensive COO or CEO experience in USA.
- Fluency in English language.
- A very steady employment history, with strengths in Sales & Marketing.
- Highly service oriented in multi-cultural environments.
- First-class people management skills across multiple jurisdictions.
- Maturity of approach in dealing with owners and principals.
- Strong financial and business development capabilities.
- Education and experience commensurate with this senior role.
- Knowledge of multi-brand concepts.
Salary: Highly competitive six figure salary, including all the benefits of a senior level appointment.
For further information on this role please contact Steve Renard at firstname.lastname@example.org
*Unless your experience matches our job description, we will not confirm receipt of your application.