Assistant Outlet Manager - Four Points by Sheraton, Sheikh Zayed Road
Full job details
We are looking for a proactive Assistant Outlet Manager who can be responsible for managing restaurant operations to deliver an excellent guest experience. Requires training and developing team members, and working within all budgeted guidelines. Specifically, responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards.
About the Job:
• Maintain exceptional levels of customer service
• Recruit, manage, train and develop the restaurant team
• Manage guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
• Work within budgeted guidelines in relation to revenue and expenses
• Drive sales to maximize budgeted revenue
• Develop under-performing associates in order to have an effective team
• Accountable for monthly inventory for all the items in the restaurant
• Evaluate guest satisfaction levels with a focus on continuous improvement
• Ensure briefings are conducted every day to keep the associates informed of the events taking place
• Assist other departments wherever necessary and maintain good working relationships
• Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
• Develops and manages all financial, employee engagement and guest satisfaction plans, and actions for the restaurant
• Maintains food and beverage cost in the budgeted percentage
• Utilizes budget and forecast to understand financial objectives
• Manages all day-to-day operations. Understands employee positions well enough to perform duties in employees' absence
• Utilizes interpersonal and communication skills to lead, influence, and encourage others; demonstrates honesty/integrity; leads by example
• Creates and nurtures a property environment that emphasizes motivation, empowerment, teamwork, continuous improvement and a passion for providing service
• Responds quickly and proactively to employee's concerns
• Provides a learning atmosphere with a focus on continuous improvement
• Provides proactive coaching to team members
• Encourages and builds mutual trust, respect, and cooperation among team members
• Ensures and maintains the productivity level of employees
• Develops specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish the work
• Provides the leadership, vision and direction to bring together and prioritize the restaurant goals in a way that will be efficient and effective
• Sets clear expectations with the team and ensures that appropriate rewards are given if expectations are exceeded
• Ensures that all employees, team leaders understand the brand's service culture
• Takes ownership of a guest complaint/problem until it is resolved or it has been addressed by the appropriate employee
• Improves service by communicating and assisting individuals to understand guest needs, providing guidance, feedback, and individual coaching when needed
• Serves as a role model to demonstrate appropriate behaviors
• Complies with all corporate accounting procedures
• Analyzes information and evaluates results to choose the best solution and solve challenges
• Ensures effective departmental communication and information systems through logs, department meetings and property meetings
• University/College degree in a related discipline preferred.
• Previous Food and Beverage leadership experience required and with experience in organizing food and beverage service in a range of outlets.
• Experience in supervising a team and highly responsible & reliable.
• Excellent communication and organizational skills.
• Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities.
• Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times.
About Starwood Hotels & Resorts Inc.
Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc. is one of the leading hotel and leisure companies in the world with more than 1,300 properties in over 100 countries and over 180,000 employees at its owned and managed properties. Starwood is a fully integrated owner, operator and franchisor of hotels, resorts and residences under the renowned brands: St. Regis®, The Luxury Collection®, W®, Westin®, Le Méridien®, Sheraton®, Tribute Portfolio™, Four Points® by Sheraton, Aloft®, Element®, along with an expanded partnership with Design Hotels™. The Company also boasts one of the industry’s leading loyalty programs, Starwood Preferred Guest (SPG®). Please visit www.starwoodhotels.com for more information.
For more information, please visit www.starwoodhotels.com.
About Four Points by Sheraton
Business meets pleasure. With nearly 200 Four Points hotels in more than 30 countries, travelers can find the timeless style and comfort they’re looking for with genuine service and everything that matters most, all around the world. From Santiago to Shanghai and Milan to Milwaukee, Four Points hotels can be found in big urban centers, by the airport, near the beach, and in the suburbs. A recent $1 billion invested in renovations, conversions, and new-build hotels has made the brand stronger than ever. Four Points by Sheraton, like all brands within Starwood’s portfolio, is proud to offer the Starwood Preferred Guest (SPG®) program, the industry’s richest loyalty program. To learn more, visit www.spg.com. Stay connected to Four Points on facebook.com/four points.
FOUR SQUARE: https://foursquare.com/v/four-points-by-sheraton/4c162782a1010f4761024f18