Competitive Salary & Attractive Benefits
Full job details
A Revenue Manager with Ayada Maldives manages the resort sales and marketing plans by recommending growth efforts, monitoring progress, and ensuring that the resort is competitively positioned within the local & international marketplace. Execute strategies in support of the resort’s business plan to optimize revenues across all market segments in consultation with the Director of Sales & Marketing and Managing Director. Manage demand forecasting and rate setting strategies for all on line and off line sales channels, utilize reporting tools to evaluate business opportunities, and prepare and submit reports to facilitate strategies to assist the business achieve or exceed revenue targets. Provide direction to reservations department, appraise channel partner performance, analyze materialization vs. projections and initiate strategies to respond to need periods throughout the year.
- Manage and lead the reservation team through day-to-day operations, as well as strategically provide to achieve financial goals.
- Implement revenue management operations, procedures and best practices.
- Ensuring effective information gathering and analysis is conducted in order to identify and maximize all possible opportunities while balancing and minimizing risks.
- Ensure all related systems (PMS and Channel Manager Tools) are configured correctly, validated and working to full capacity.
- Conduct daily / weekly and monthly property performance review
- Provide, implement, survey and follow-up strategic and tactical action.
- Prepare accurate figures supporting the budget process.
- Manage available room inventory and rate categories with the objective of yield maximization.
- Produce daily pick up analysis, rate strategy adjustments and reporting to DOSM and Managing Director.
- Identify new revenue opportunities across all channels and propose seasonal offerings to capitalize on changes in business demand.
- In consultation with the Director of Sales & Marketing actively contribute to the business forecast (daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly & annual) by market segments by department (Room, F&B, OOD).
- Build an effective working relationship with resort sales teams and operations to maintain trust and confidence in the Revenue Management decisions and actions being taken pertaining to inventory and rate control, pricing and overbooking.
- Responsible for best practice standards to include: competitor analysis; environmental scanning; market modelling; distribution yield management; business mix yield management; length of stay yield management; inventory availability by channel; pricing control and new pricing concepts.
- Analyze overall monthly Resort performance and provide summary report with recommendations to improve long term strategies.
- Complete understanding and effective execution of current and new RM tools. Includes Opera PMS, Vision Reporting Tool, RateGain Channel Management System.
- Provide the Resort team with regular updates on Resort performances to include market share, market segment roll ups, and channel metrics.
- Closely monitor competitive pricing and understand the impact of relative pricing decisions on property performance.
- Track and establish pickup trends, occupancy history and market segment development in order to facilitate forecasting process and to enable proper sales tactical action plans based on real trend analysis and information.
- Analyze available data and market intelligence to facilitate optimal yield outcomes to gain market share vs. competitor set.
- Establish tracking mechanism for effective evaluation of cross-sell referrals generated, materialization rates and customer demographic analysis.
- Ensure all systems for uploading rates and inventory are correctly configured, properly validated and working at all times.
- Ensure all on-line rates are updated in real time to reflect prevailing rate strategies.
- Weekly and Monthly performances evaluation of distribution partners and contracted rates and report on variances with proposed actions (OTA, tour operator, groups, etc).
KNOWLEDGE & COMPETENCIES
- Understanding the Business
- Team building
- Planning for Business
- Leading People
- Valuing Diversity
- Managing Operations
- Customer Focus
- Influencing Outcomes
- Drive for Results
- Minimum of 5 years as Revenue Manager for an international brand
- 5 stars hotel experience
- Rate Gain user for a significant number of years
- Lanyon and/or RFP Express specialist along with a full understanding of GDS and bidding
- OTAs expert
- Channel Manager expert
- Extranet expert
- Opera PMS compulsory as well as the use of Vision
- Expert in managing Opera parameters
- Mathematic statistics expert is definitively the big plus
- In and out knowledge of Excel
- Your application should come with 3 referees’ contact
- High quality staff housing with, Gym, Recreation area.
- Laundry, Staff Beach, Sports Field.
- Annual ticket and R&R Twice in a year.
- Meals in the staff & guest restaurant as per the applicable benefit sheet.
- 6 working days a week.
- 30 calendar day’s annual leave
Recognized by the World Travel Awards as Europe's Leading Tourism Development Company; Aydeniz Group introduces its first property in the stunning Gafuu Atoll, Maldives. This exceptional luxury resort features 122 villas with breathtaking views of the Indian Ocean, six outlets offering world-class cuisine, an extensive spa, scuba diving centre and an array of water sports. With superb amenities and impeccable service this 150,000 square meter island is heaven on earth. Ahmet Aydeniz Maldives Pvt. Ltd. has been assigned with the development project of Maguhdhuvaa Island in Ghaafu Dhaalu Atoll of Maldives and has started its organization for a luxury resort project. Ahmet Aydeniz Maldives Pvt Ltd is newly incorporated as an affiliate company of Ahmet Aydeniz Insaat AS (one of the leading construction companies of Turkey, mainly involves in large scale infrastructure projects like dams, roads, airports, irrigation Networks as well as big scales of super structures in Turkey and abroad.