Human Resources Manager - Switzerland
1 day left
- Job Level
We are currently looking for a passionate and dynamic guest focused Human Resources Manager, responsible for managing all the respective HR functions in order to meet the strategic business objectives for a top luxury hotel in a Swiss mountain resort.
The successful candidate will speak fluent German and English, will have a relevant university degree and have at least 5 years’ experience in appropriate roles in the luxury hospitality industry.
The role involves development and implementation of strategies and policies and will include key responsibilities such as:
- Support the delivery of the ambitious business objectives of the hotel by locally delivering the strategic HR agenda focused on attracting, developing, engaging, and retaining talent
- Ensuring effective performance management
- Supporting organizational design and workforce planning
- Ensuring efficient and compliant HR operations
- Support and coach the leadership team in any organisational and people topics, to help them achieve their guest service and business objectives
- Maintain and develop a strong employer brand in the local market and beyond
- Implement effective and innovative search and selection for senior as well as volume recruitment through a variety of sources, as well as an effective on-boarding process.
- Drive strong colleague engagement through employee communication and creative activities and events
- Ensure proactive follow up on engagement survey results and ongoing feedback, handle staff grievance issues proactively
- Understand the competitive positioning of the hotel as an employer in the market and create appropriate compensation & benefits structures based on market and internal benchmarking
- Plan and implement an annual budget and manning guide, following up closely on personnel costs, and preparing relevant reports
- Ensures that corporate and local policies & procedures are communicated and implemented.
- Ensure an efficient and compliant HR administration according to hotel standards and local requirements, including supervision of internal and external payroll services
- Ensure compliance with local labour and immigration law and handle any legal issues including staff disciplinary actions
- Effectively lead the HR team of including recruiting, HR administration, and staff accommodation functions
- Implement global performance management and talent management and succession planning processes, and follow up on the development and mobility of internal talent, including effective management of promotions, transfers, cross-trainings and task force assignments
- Project manage the roll-out of new global initiatives at the hotel and contribute to the design and implementation of new tools, e.g. HR information systems
For further information, please contact Nora Daur by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants: Please Read
Please note that due to the specific requirements of this role, we will only personally respond to candidates who meet the above criteria.
If already registered with HOCAPS, it is not necessary to send a CV unless it needs to be updated from our last contact with you. It may be easier to just send an email expressing your interest. However, if you have not registered with HOCAPS, please send a full CV in Word or PDF format. For international assignments, it is essential that we also receive a business style photograph. We always require three referees with email contact details, in order to progress with any suitable candidates.
At HOCAPS we believe that your efforts in preparing a CV should be directly viewed by potential employers. The decisions you make concerning style and content are an important aid to selection. Please visit our website: www.hocaps.com and click on CV Guide should you require assistance in the formatting of your CV.