Director of Sales & Marketing
We are looking for an assertive, organised, ambitious person to lead a large team at this well established, upscale hotel in the UAE. Managing a team of 15 across sales, marketing/PR, catering sales and revenue, the successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Excellent sales and marketing knowledge, ideally including work experience within the Middle East and preferably UAE
- Has worked in city style properties and understand the dynamics of the balancing the business mix: corporate, meetings/events and leisure.
- Good distribution and revenue skills: knowledge of the ever changing distribution channels to optimise business and rates
- Has worked with a global hotel company e.g. IHG, Starwood, Marriott, Rezidor and understands how to operate systems, reports and working with/presenting to the key stakeholders: Hotel company and Owning company.
- Good, empowering leadership skills: it is a tough environment and the DOSM will combine both a strategic and “hands-on” approach in leading and working with the team in ensuring the hotel maintains its place within the comp set
The company are offering a competitive salary based on the individual’s experience along with a family package.
Frustrating as we know it is, to not hear back from us, please note that due to the specific requirements of this role, we will only personally respond to candidates who meet the above criteria.
This posting is in addition to the search we have already conducted from our database and are currently actioning. If you are already registered with us at HOCAPS or keen to know more about this and other opportunities, please email me directly.
For further information, please contact Vanessa Angelo-Thomson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org. If already registered with HOCAPS, it is not necessary to send a CV unless it is needs to be updated from our last contact with you. It may be easier to just send an email expressing your interest. However, if you have not registered with HOCAPS, please send a full CV in Word or PDF format. For international assignments, it is essential that we also receive a business style photograph. We always require three referees with email contact details, in order to progress with any suitable candidates.
At HOCAPS we believe that your efforts in preparing a CV should be directly viewed by potential employers. The decisions you make concerning style and content are an important aid to selection. Please visit our website: www.hocaps.com and click on CV Guide should you require assistance in the formatting of your CV.