Food & Beverage - Shisha Person
Full job details
We are currently looking for young, dynamic, self motivated Food & Beverage professionals who want to move their careers forward.
As a Shisha Person you are responsible to provide basic support and service task to the outlet aiming for the highest possible customer satisfaction and your role will include key responsibilities such as:
- Ensure that the service to the guest is as per hotel standards in order to maximize guest satisfaction and departmental profit
- Interact positively and professionally with guest, colleagues and other departments as appropriate and required
- Welcome guests on arrival and help to seat them
- Recommend and suggest specialties to guest and up sell whenever possible
- Take order from guests, put item through micros and follow through service in compliance with hotel standards, clearing and resetting tables once the guests have finished
- Collect supplies from store and ensure all side stations are correctly stocked, tidy and clean
- Report any breakage to Superiors
- Attend all regular departmental briefings and contribute to an open communication within the assigned team
- Be familiar with the company’s internal policies and safety procedures.
Education, Qualifications & Experiences
You should ideally have a vocational training within the Food and Beverage with preferable previous experiences in a similar role. Good English communication skills are an advantage and Arabic knowledge essential.
Knowledge & Competencies
The ideal candidate will be customer driven and an extremely proactive individual with an outgoing and approachable character. You will work well under pressure in a fast paced environment and be a great team player, who thrives in working with a multi-cultural team and guests alike, while possessing following additional competencies:
Understanding Hotel Operations
Planning for Business
Drive for Results