Full job details
A Sales Coordinator will fully support, from administrative, customer service, and sale lead development perspectives, the Sales team to develop future and repeat business.
What will it be like to work for a Hilton Worldwide Brand?
Our Team Members are the Heart of Hilton. As extraordinary hospitality professionals, we work together to make Hilton a great place to work and to build rewarding careers for ourselves and our colleagues.
Hilton Worldwide is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton Worldwide has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton Worldwide is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its 13 global brands, which include Hilton Hotels & Resorts, Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts, Conrad Hotels & Resorts, Canopy by Hilton, Curio A Collection by Hilton, DoubleTree by Hilton, Embassy Suites by Hilton, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton Hotels, Tru by Hilton, Homewood Suites by Hilton, Home2 Suites by Hilton and Hilton Grand Vacations. The company also manages the world-class guest reward program Hilton HHonors®.
At Hilton, our vision "to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality" unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all! Come be a part of our team!
What will I be doing?
As Sales Coordinator, you will fully support, from administrative, customer service, and sale lead development perspectives, the Sales team to develop future and repeat business. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Identify new contacts, develop sales leads, and respond to sales opportunities in order to maximise revenue
- Understand fully the hotel amenities, packages and promotions
- Generate and develop sales leads and contact potential clients to build business relationships
- Produce quotations and written confirmation to all clients
- Produce accurate and timely reports that meet the needs of the Sales Director and senior management to include the reporting of appointments, calls made and business leads
- Monitor customer satisfaction regularly and resolve any outstanding issues to ensure future business
- Arrange and carry out Hotel show rounds
What are we looking for?
A Sales Coordinator serving Hilton Worldwide brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Excellent communication skills
- High level of IT skills, including Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Proactive approach to meeting deadlines and targets
- Excellent organisational and administration skills
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Previous experience in a sales role
- Relevant degree, in a sales or business discipline, from an academic institution