Full job details
As an Accommodation Supervisor, you will be responsible of administration & ensuring high standards of cleanliness, maintenance and comfort of the team members.
What will it be like to work for a Hilton Worldwide Brand?
Our Team Members are the Heart of Hilton. As extraordinary hospitality professionals, we work together to make Hilton a great place to work and to build rewarding careers for ourselves and our colleagues.
Hilton Worldwide is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton Worldwide has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton Worldwide is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its 13 global brands, which include Hilton Hotels & Resorts, Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts, Conrad Hotels & Resorts, Canopy by Hilton, Curio A Collection by Hilton, DoubleTree by Hilton, Embassy Suites by Hilton, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton Hotels, Tru by Hilton, Homewood Suites by Hilton, Home2 Suites by Hilton and Hilton Grand Vacations. The company also manages the world-class guest reward program Hilton HHonors®.
At Hilton, our vision "to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality" unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all! Come be a part of our team!
What will I be doing?
As an Accommodation Supervisor, you will support the Human Resources Department & responsible of the team members accommodation. Specifically, you will perform the following:
- Maintain the cleanliness of the public areas, hallways, Corridors and other areas concern in team accommodation at all times.
- Check daily maintenance logbook and follow up with the Engineering team and make sure the team members are satisfied with it.
- Make sure all the facilities are operational and contact the suppliers for any repairing or replacement needed.
- Ensure that all aspects of the accommodation meet hygiene and health and safety regulations.
- Coordinate with the contracting company concerning all maintenance issues. Ensure that accommodation is clean, well maintained and attractively presented.
- Coordinate with outsourced cleaning company to maintain the hygiene standards in order to provide our team members a healthy environment.
- Report incidents in the accommodation and inform the Director of Human Resources.
- Arrangement of the accommodation for new team member's arrivals room cleanliness, all items in place … etc. with welcome pack items, welcome letter and check in formalities.
- Ensures all comments related to TM's accommodation are responded to/acted on within established time frames.
- Liaise with Hotel departments and external vendors to arrange laundry and linen supplies; repairs and maintenance; pest control; waste management; supervise the work of cleaning staff and ensure that standards are maintained at a superior level on a daily basis.
- Maintain a safe environment, keep the peace, and act on any actual or potential violations of policies or law. Provide feedback to Director of Human Resources on accommodation incidents.
- Airport Pick up and drop off for the new arrivals and leavers.
- Handle and control the team member's movements and shifting inside the accommodation.
- Handle the TM's transportation with the suppliers according to the daily schedule
- Follow up with the purchasing on pending items related to the TM's accommodation.
- Initiate all the purchasing request for all shortage of the consumable items / maintenance items or any items need replacement.
- Update all stores in the accommodation and ensure no shortage of needed items.
- Prepare and maintain up to date inventory lists for all the store items in the accommodation.
- Control the Security Guards and make sure that they are following the rules and regulations and make sure that the safety of the team member's member is ensured.
- Accommodation Inspection / Spot Checks as per the decided schedule for all the team members rooms to ensure the safety and hygienic and all the rules and regulations in the rooms are followed.
- Organize & coordinate Team member's engagement activities in the accommodation.
- Initiate efficient roster for the Accommodation attendants and contract workers and review it as per the TM's Accommodation needs.
- Perform all the jobs are assigned by the Director of Human Resources in regards to the Team Members Accommodation.
- Perform all duties and responsibilities in allotted period of time.
What are we looking for?
Accommodation Supervisor serving Hilton Worldwide Brand hotels are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to effectively deal with a variety of audiences, some of whom will require high levels of patience, tact and diplomacy.
- Ability to exercise independent judgement and discretion while performing various responsibilities.
- Ability to prioritize workload; managing various projects and demands on a concurrent basis.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to work quickly and under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Knowledge of effective reporting and tracking systems for project planning and execution.
- Good problem solving and research skills.