Full job details
A Nurse is responsible for nursing functions at the Hotel to cover guest and team members.
What will it be like to work for a Hilton Worldwide Brand?
Our Team Members are the Heart of Hilton. As extraordinary hospitality professionals, we work together to make Hilton a great place to work and to build rewarding careers for ourselves and our colleagues.
Hilton Worldwide is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton Worldwide has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton Worldwide is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its 13 global brands, which include Hilton Hotels & Resorts, Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts, Conrad Hotels & Resorts, Canopy by Hilton, Curio A Collection by Hilton, DoubleTree by Hilton, Embassy Suites by Hilton, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton Hotels, Tru by Hilton, Homewood Suites by Hilton, Home2 Suites by Hilton and Hilton Grand Vacations. The company also manages the world-class guest reward program Hilton HHonors®.
At Hilton, our vision "to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality" unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all! Come be a part of our team!
What will I be doing?
As a Nurse, you are responsible is responsible for nursing functions at the Hotel to cover guest and team members, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Provides medical attention to team members and guests
- Interacts with team members and acts as a PR representative for the department
- Ensures that information is communicated throughout the company
- Counsels team members and makes referrals to the employee assistance programme when required
- Responds to guest and team member requests in a timely and professional manner
- Actively promotes the services of the department
- Monitors and handles queries/complaints from team members
- Ensures customer satisfaction according to department standards
- Maintains the highest level of confidentiality in discussions with internal /external customers
- Submits reports within the agreed deadlines
- Produces accurate, well presented documentation and statistics
- Maintains up to date, accurate filing of medical related issues
- Provides administrative services for the medical plan and maintains up to date records for the medical plan
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Consistently performs job functions with attention to detail, speed and accuracy
- Maintains First Aid Boxes
- Monitors health and safety risk factors for the property
- Updates information about sickness in a timely manner
- Submits invoices promptly to ensure no additional finance charges are incurred
- Establishes and upkeeps par levels for supplies and equipment for the effective Nursing care
- Follows the correct procedure for requisitioning and ordering
- Becomes familiar with the financial aspect of the department
What are we looking for?
A Nurse serving Hilton Worldwide brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programmes
- Ability to operate and maintain a HR system
- Counselling Skills
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and correspondence; write correspondence and memos. Possessses effective presentation skills
- Ability to carry out the basic mathematical functions of addition, subtraction, multiplication and division. Ability to interpret data
- Ability to apply commonsense and display good judgement, when interacting and problem solving with team members and guests
- Excellent grooming standards
- Positive attitude
- Participate in necessary training and request training to meet development needs
- It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Secondary school graduate
- Degree in Nursing
- Requires a minimum of five years related experience
- Registered Nurse with all the relevant qualifications in emergency care
- Human Resources