Full job details
A Chief Accountant provides financial, commercial, and business input into the management of hotel operations through review and recommendations of financial reports.
What will it be like to work for a Hilton Worldwide Brand?
Our Team Members are the Heart of Hilton. As extraordinary hospitality professionals, we work together to make Hilton a great place to work and to build rewarding careers for ourselves and our colleagues.
Hilton Worldwide is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton Worldwide has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton Worldwide is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its 13 global brands, which include Hilton Hotels & Resorts, Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts, Conrad Hotels & Resorts, Canopy by Hilton, Curio A Collection by Hilton, DoubleTree by Hilton, Embassy Suites by Hilton, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton Hotels, Tru by Hilton, Homewood Suites by Hilton, Home2 Suites by Hilton and Hilton Grand Vacations. The company also manages the world-class guest reward program Hilton HHonors®.
At Hilton, our vision "to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality" unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all! Come be a part of our team!
What will I be doing?
As Chief Accountant, you will provides financial, commercial, and business input into the management of hotel operations, ensuring that financial standards are achieved throughout the hotel and that hotel performance is optimized. Specifically, a Financial Controller will perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Provide full and accurate forecasting and budgeting proposals within the hotel, in consultation with the General / Hotel Manager
- Ensure the achievement of all financial targets within the hotel, in consultation with the General / Hotel Manager
- Provide timely and accurate financial statements
- Ensure all financial regulations are met, through the maintenance of adequate systems of internal control
- Prepare capital reviews as required by the General Manager and / or Accountancy and Finance Department
- Training and development of local Finance staff and ensure accurate succession planning
- Build the financial awareness of local management teams
What are we looking for?
Cheif Accountant serving Hilton Worldwide brands are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- A passion for providing great service
- Excellent organizational skills
- Proficiency with computers and computer programs, including Microsoft