Full job details
About the position:
A Revenue Manager with Curio "A Collection by Hilton" is ultimately responsible for managing the hotel sales and marketing plans by recommending growth efforts, monitoring progress, and ensuring that the hotel is competitively positioned within the local marketplace.
What will it be like to work for this Hilton Worldwide Brand?
Welcome to Curio - A Collection by Hilton. We deliver the most unique and memorable guest experiences through an edited selection of distinct hotels, each with a special character you can't duplicate. We're part of the fabric of our cities: true locals, embodying the spirit of our homes, everywhere from Singapore to Sydney to Chicago. We are hotels people want to know, the way they know other people, with personalities and stories all our own. From the cozy to the grand, the elegant to the bold - we are a collection of hotels whose unifying characteristics are our authenticity and individuality.
About Al Rayyan, Curio "A Collection by Hilton"
It is going to be our first newly built Curio in the world and the first in the region. Hotel Al Rayyan brand identity concept is based on "fashioned luxury".
If you are curious and can inspire the one's who like to step out of the day-to-day and make their own discoveries, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with Curio "A Collection by Hilton.
Because it's with Curio where we stand for the minds of people everywhere.
What I will be doing?
As a Revenue Manager, you are ultimately responsible for analyzing and presenting financial data that will help the sales and senior executive teams to make well-informed decisions about potential new business and the market, in general. A Revenue Manager would be responsible for completing a variety of reports to help the organization track financial health and progress.
What are we looking for?
A Revenue Manager would also be required to have a pre-opening experience, and will train, coach and continuously develop the sales team. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Manage and lead the Team through day-to-day operations, as well as strategically guide the Revenue department to achieve Team and organizational goals
- Ensure yield exemptions are investigated and analyzed and new business opportunities are identified
- Gather and analyze statistics, yield information and all other relevant information in order to identify potential new business, markets and trends, and to minimize risk
- Prepare a three-month market segment outlook and maintain on a daily basis by monitoring actual results versus forecast for plan achievement
- Complete and analyze month-end reports
- Outline risks and opportunities relative to meeting rooms versus Guest room availability to present at weekly meetings
- Record and analyze all refused, lost, cancelled and waitlisted business for both Guest rooms and Conference & Banquet (C&B) meeting space
- Ensure effective information gathering and analysis is conducted in order to identify and maximize on all possible opportunities and minimize any risks
- Ensure Team Members have current knowledge for all relevant processes, policies and promotions, as necessary, to perform their duties
- Manage staff performance in compliance with company policies and procedures
- Manage and lead the reservations/revenue department
- Recruit, manage, train and develop the Revenue Team
What benefits will I receive?
You will instantly have access to our unique benefits such as the Team Member and Family Travel Program, which provides reduced hotel room rates at many of our hotels for you and your family, plus discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners. We look forward to reviewing with you the specific benefits you would receive as a Hilton Worldwide Team Member.
From the cozy to the grand, the elegant to the bold - a collection of independent hotels whose only unifying characteristics is their glorious individuality.
For the Curious - That's our target. The ones who like to step out of the day-to-day and make their own discoveries and appreciate it when they spot our name, quietly reassuring them that this particular place is one that will award their exploration.
A Collection of Originals - Individuality. It's what unifies these hotels, each with a distinct character and personality you can't duplicate
True to Locals - These are hotels as fascinating as the cities they call home. They're part of the fabric they call cities: true locals, each embodying the spirit of their home.
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton Worldwide has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton Worldwide remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
H Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
I Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
L Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
T Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
O Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
N Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes in our Team Members:
· Living the Values
· Customer Focus
Learn more now about Hilton Worldwide - offering an open door, a welcoming smile, and an exceptional experience. Reached a total of 29 million Hilton HHonors® members - with 2.5 million members joining in 2010 alone One of the largest hospitality companies in the U.S. by number of rooms Developing one of the largest pipelines in our history and in the industry - with a special commitment to global expansion First major hospitality company to require sustainability measurement as a brand standard.