Full job details
About the position:
An Executive Housekeeper with Hotel AlRayyan - Curio "A Collection by Hilton" is responsible for overseeing all housekeeping operations to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience while evaluating guest satisfaction and setting department targets and objectives.
What will it be like to work for this Hilton Worldwide Brand?
If you are curious and can inspire the ones that like to step out of the day-to-day and make their own discoveries, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with Curio "A Collection by Hilton.
About Hotel AlRayyan, Curio "A Collection by Hilton"
It is going to be our first Curio in the region. Hotel AlRayyan brand identity concept is based on "fashioned luxury" as it is linked with the high end fashion stores in the new Mall of Qatar, one of the largest shopping malls in the world.
What is Curio by Hilton?
A collection of well established, independent Hotels, with strong Brand awareness and identity, that span the entire upper upscale and lower luxury segments.
The Curio brand will deliver the most unique and memorable guest experiences through an edited selection of distinct hotels, each with a special character you cannot duplicate. We are part of the fabric of our cities: true locals, embodying the spirit of our homes, everywhere from Singapore to Sydney to Chicago. We are hotels people want to know, the way they know other people, with personalities and stories all our own. From the cozy to the grand, the elegant to the bold - we are a collection of hotels whose unifying characteristics are our authenticity and individuality.
What are we looking for?
As an Executive Housekeeper, you are ultimately responsible for leading the department to maintain a good connection between the guests, the hotel and various hotel departments.
An Executive Housekeeper would also be required to have a hotel pre-opening experience and also experience in leading a successful Housekeeping department. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Oversee housekeeping and Laundry operations
- Evaluate Guest satisfaction levels and monitor trends with a focus on continuous improvement
- Operate within departmental budgets through effective stock and cost controls and well managed schedules
- Set departmental targets and objectives, work schedules, budgets, and policies and procedures
- Monitor the appearance, standards and performance of the Housekeeping/Laundry Team with an emphasis on training and teamwork
- Ensure team members have an up-to-date knowledge of all room categories and amenitie
- Maintain good communication and work relationships in all hotel areas and with external customers and suppliers
- Ensure staffing levels cover business demands
- Ensure communication meetings are conducted and post-meeting minutes generated
- Manage staff performance issues in compliance with company policies and procedures
- Recruit, manage, train and develop the Housekeeping/Laundry team
- Competent in property management systems
- Assist other departments wherever necessary
Recruitment and succession planning
- Contribute actively so that company has a sufficient number of well qualified managers and Team Members meeting both current situation and future needs
Management and leadership
- Actively support the hotel to provide a strong leadership within the department based on our values
Learning and Development
- Contribute actively to create a working environment where people continuously develop themselves and others
- Promoting the Hilton WorldWide Values as the foundation of culture
- Being a "good representative" of Hilton, leading by example
- Contribute actively in various meeting forums
What benefits will I receive?
You will instantly have access to our unique benefits such as the Team Member and Family Travel Program, which provides reduced hotel room rates at many of our hotels for you and your family, plus discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners. We look forward to reviewing with you the specific benefits you would receive as a Hilton Worldwide Team Member.
Learn More About Hilton Worldwide.
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton Worldwide has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton Worldwide remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
Learn more now about Hilton Worldwide - offering an open door, a welcoming smile, and an exceptional experience. Reached a total of 29 million Hilton HHonors® members - with 2.5 million members joining in 2010 alone One of the largest hospitality companies in the U.S. by number of rooms Developing one of the largest pipelines in our history and in the industry with a special commitment to global expansion First major hospitality company to require sustainability measurement as a brand standard.