Full job details
About the position:
A Finance Manager (FM) with AlRayyan Hotel - Curio "A Collection by Hilton" is ultimately responsible for leading the Department to ensure that the hotel has the a well functioning accurate department working as a business partner with the GM with all financial best practices to ensure an exceptional Guest and Team Member experience.
What will it be like to work for this Hilton Worldwide Brand?
If you are curious and can inspire the ones that like to step out of the day-to-day and make their own discoveries, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with Curio "A Collection by Hilton.
About AlRayyan Hotel, Curio "A Collection by Hilton"
It is going to be our first Curio in the region. AlRayyan Hotel brand identity concept is based on "fashioned luxury" as it is linked with the high end fashion stores in the new Mall of Qatar, one of the largest shopping malls in the world.
What is Curio by Hilton?
A collection of well established, independent Hotels, with strong Brand awareness and identity, that span the entire upper upscale and lower luxury segments.
The Curio brand will deliver the most unique and memorable guest experiences through an edited selection of distinct hotels, each with a special character you cannot duplicate. We are part of the fabric of our cities: true locals, embodying the spirit of our homes, everywhere from Singapore to Sydney to Chicago. We are hotels people want to know, the way they know other people, with personalities and stories all our own. From the cozy to the grand, the elegant to the bold - we are a collection of hotels whose unifying characteristics are our authenticity and individuality.
What are we looking for?
As a Finance Manager, you are ultimately responsible for leading the department to deliver an excellent Guest and Team Member experience.
A Finance Manager would also be required to have a pre-opening experience and also experience in leading or being the number two in a successful Finance department. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Responsible for setting up and ensuring that the hotel has a very transparent working balance sheet and P&L for the GM to be able to run the business successfully, meeting all financial objectives for the Hotel.
- Responsible that your department attract, keep and develop professionally skilled Team Members that share the same core values and understand guest expectations in order to meet current and future needs of the business
- Establish and implement short and long-term Finance plans and strategies in accordance with Hilton WW HR strategies and objectives
- Ensure that the hotel follows national legislation, regulations and valid agreements in the financial accounting market
Recruitment and succession planning
- Contribute actively so that company has a sufficient number of well qualified managers and Team Members meeting both current situation and future needs
Management and leadership
- Actively support the hotel to provide a strong leadership within the Finance department based on our values
Learning and Development
- Contribute actively to create a working environment where people continuously develop themselves and others
- Promoting the Hilton WorldWide Values as the foundation of culture
- Being a "good representative" of Hilton, leading by example
- Contribute actively in various meeting forums
What benefits will I receive?
You will instantly have access to our unique benefits such as the Team Member and Family Travel Program, which provides reduced hotel room rates at many of our hotels for you and your family, plus discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners. We look forward to reviewing with you the specific benefits you would receive as a Hilton Worldwide Team Member.
Learn More About Hilton Worldwide.
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton Worldwide has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton Worldwide remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
Learn more now about Hilton Worldwide - offering an open door, a welcoming smile, and an exceptional experience. Reached a total of 29 million Hilton HHonors® members - with 2.5 million members joining in 2010 alone One of the largest hospitality companies in the U.S. by number of rooms Developing one of the largest pipelines in our history and in the industry with a special commitment to global expansion First major hospitality company to require sustainability measurement as a brand standard