Bus Driver - Sofitel Dubai Downtown
Full job details
ABOUT THE SOFITEL DUBAI DOWNTOWN
The Sofitel Dubai Downtown is a brand new hotel blending Sofitel’s passion for excellence and French art de vivre. A magnificent addition to the five star luxury scene of Dubai, it is located in the heart of Downtown. The hotel features 350 rooms & suites, restaurants & bars and 14 meeting rooms. Breathtaking views of Burj Khalifa & the coastline, everything literally at your doorstep, Sofitel Dubai Downtown is the choice hotel of discerned travelers.
Apply for a unique opportunity to be a part of this Magnifique Brand !
We are currently seeking for passionate and dynamic Bus Driver whose primary role is to provide transportation from the hotel lobby to the guests. Other roles may include transporting guests from points between hotel properties and predetermined designated stops in a safe and courteous manner.
Kew responsibilities are:
- To assist guests embarking and disembarking shuttle vehicle
- Assist guests with questions about property/area and provide them with logistical advice
- Drop off and pick up guests from the Airport
- Work with expeditor and other drivers to ensure proper coverage and communicate current guest flow with one another
- Efficiently utilize down time by fuelling, cleaning, etc.
- Learn and memorize courtesy transportation schedules
- Effectively communicate with guests, employees, and vendors to ensure all guests receive prompt, courteous service
- Diplomatically handle guest complaints
- Ability to work under erratic deadlines and with changing priorities
- Practice proper fuelling/washing procedures
- Understand department policies regarding emergency procedures, radio protocol, and accident procedures
- Maintain positive attitude in high stress situations
- Go the extra mile/follow through to ensure guest satisfaction
- Ability to work with diverse populations in a supportive and positive manner
- Other duties as assigned
We are looking to appoint a Bus Driver for the stunning 5* Sofitel Dubai Downtown who thrives in a high pressured and rewarding team environment and is looking for a career with a hospitality leader.
The ideal candidate will be a friendly, caring, dedicated individual with good cross cultural sensitivity and the willingness to put in an extra effort and time when required, as well as the passion to serve customers. You will work well under pressure in a fast paced environment and enjoy working with a multi-cultural team and guests alike, while possessing following additional competencies:
- Valid UAE driving license for 14 seat bus
- Previous experience as a Bus Driver in a 5* Hotel
- Competent user of desktop applications and hotel applications
- Languages: fluent in English (Arabic and 3rd language would be a plus)
Selected candidates will be contacted within 5-7 working days