Lifeguard - Sofitel Dubai Downtown
Full job details
ABOUT THE SOFITEL DUBAI DOWNTOWN:
The Sofitel Dubai Downtown is a brand new hotel blending Sofitel’s passion for excellence and French art de vivre. A magnificent addition to the five star luxury scene of Dubai, it is located in the heart of Downtown. The hotel features 350 rooms & suites, restaurants & bars and 14 meeting rooms. Breathtaking views of Burj Khalifa & the coastline, everything literally at your doorstep, Sofitel Dubai Downtown is the choice hotel of discerned travelers.
Apply for a unique opportunity to be a part of this Magnifique Brand !
As a Lifeguard, you are responsible for supervising and ensuring the safety of swimmers to deliver an excellent guest experience. A Lifeguard would also be required to fulfil regular cleaning duties. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Supervise and ensure safety of swimmers
- Ensure guests feel safe in the pool area
- Inspect facilities for cleanliness; complete general pool cleaning and maintenance duties at regular points throughout shift
- Ensure swimmers follow safe swimming practice; enforce and adhere to pool rules and regulations
- Follow emergency action plan and procedures when required
- Ensure guests are greeted and assistance provided when needed.
We are looking to appoint a Lifeguard for the stunning 5* Sofitel Dubai Downtown who thrives in a high pressured and rewarding team environment and is looking for a career with a hospitality leader.
To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Pool lifeguard qualification
- Committed to delivering a high level of customer service
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work in a consistently professional and helpful manner
- It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- First aid and CPR qualification
- High standards of cleanliness
- Previous experience in a similar environment
Successful candidate will be contacted within 5-7 working days