Housekeeping Room Attendant
Full job details
Nassima Royal Hotel is a part of the Preferred Group of Hotels & Resorts which represent the finest and most diverse global portfolio of independent hotels. Preferred Group consists of an exceptional and elegant collection of renowned properties featuring the finest accommodations accompanied by attentive, engaging and exclusive personal service. Located in vibrant city center, the Nassima Royal Hotel provides guests with exceptional dining, entertainment and spa that add to the guest’s memorable experiences.
If you understand the importance of passion, integrity and innovation and can create and drive a culture of unsurpassed guest service with a touch of luxury than you are the person we are looking for.
As a Room Attendant, you serve as an integral part of the Rooms Division function by supporting the Housekeeping Team.
Room Attendant will perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- To maximise customer satisfaction by providing neat and clean rooms in accordance with the standards of the brand and the hotel.
- Keep trolley organized with linen and other supplies.
- Clean all rooms as assigned according to the day’s requirement and according to the standards set by the hotel.
- When making the beds and changing the linen supplies ensure that all items are clean well pressed with no tears or stains.
- Must exercise extreme and proper care in handling guests’ valuable items found in the room.
- Keep linen room clean, tidy and organized at all times.
- Similar experience needed in a 5 star luxury hotel chain
- Enthusiastic, courteous, helpful to colleagues & hotel guests
- Can work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Enjoy working with a multi-cultural team and hotel guests
- Strong leadership ability
- Good English communication skills
- Excellent Guest Relation Skills
- Ability to follow instruction.
- Smartly presented and on time for rostered shift.
- Team player but capable of working individually.
- Attention to detail
Your benefits will include:
A competitive tax free starting salary and expatriates benefits as per UAE Law. Additionally, you will have opportunity to be connected with 600+ hotels of the Preferred Group worldwide.
As an employee of the Nassima Royal Hotel, you will be entitled to its employee benefits as well as those of Preferred Group of Hotels and Resorts.