2 days left
- Job Level
- The Bar Manager will have complete knowledge pertaining to beverages particularly alcoholic beverages, up selling and other means to increase revenue.
- Develops and implements concepts, marketing blitz, promotional events, media coverage in the outlet / bars following the latest trends in the market in order to maximize revenue and profit.
- Interact positively with customers promoting also hotel facilities and services.
- Bar Manager will develop, implement and maintain quality standards for the outlet(s), including supervision and direction of service staff.
- Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, organizing and conducting pre-shift and departmental meetings, scheduling and directing staff in their work assignments, creating forecast and revenue reports, maintaining profitability of the outlet to support overall hotel operation, and ensuring excellent customer service.
- The Outlet / Bar Manager is responsible for hiring, training, and directing Outlet associates.
- The right candidate will be an organized professional who has the ability to interact positively with customers and to resolve guest and associate issues.
- This position is great for someone that enjoys going above and beyond for guests while working in a supportive team atmosphere.
- As an associate at the Grand Excelsior Hotel Deira you would also be entitled to a number of benefits:
- Tax free salary
- Transportation between hotel and accommodation and backwards
- Associates coverage with a medical hotel policy