Executive Assistant Manager - Rooms Division - Luxury Hotel - Indonesia
- Up to US$96,000 Net + Benefits
- Single or Married status - NO Children
- Candidate MUST have previous Asian experience gained within 5 star city hotels with 400 plus rooms
- MUST speak 2 European languages (French and German preferred)
Our client is managing a 5 star luxury hotel in Jakarta, Indonesia with over 400 rooms. To manage and lead the overall rooms division and guest services, we are now looking for an experienced and very dynamic Executive Assistant Manager .
As the Executive Assistant Manager of Rooms, your responsibilities will encompass all related operational activities for the successful functioning of the property citing a specific focus on the management, renovations if needed, housekeeping, sales and marketing, spa, front office and guest relations team.
- Candidate must have strong Asian experience of at least 5 years within large 5 star city hotels
- Candidates must have excellent knowledge of using various computer systems for analysis, reservations, pricing, etc.
- Have at least 6-8 years of experience within leading the overall Rooms Division
- Extensive background in leading the housekeeping, sales and marketing, front office and guest relations
- Must be well-versed in managing OTA and web-based sales
- Generate new business from Corporate, Government, Embassy and Leisure market sectors
- Provide exceptional input in Yield management and market share penetration strategies
- Manage a team of 40 plus including central reservations
- Implement brand policies across the board
- Develop sound strategies in e-commerce, competitor analysis and digital marketing
- Possess a sound knowledge on project management and financials
- Leading the daily operations with excellent leadership skills and being hands-on
- Implementing and maintaining the highest standards of guest service
- Assisting in HR and Staff Welfare activities
- Eagle-eyed attention to details
- Should be an excellent team player
For more information, please contact Martin Carpenter on email@example.com