About Murwab Hotel Group
Established in 2015, Murwab Hotel Group is Katara Hospitality’s standalone operating division which manages an international collection of boutiques upscale hotels and brands offering contemporary hospitality steeped in cultural heritage.
The Murwab Hotel group currently manages properties under its three main areas of business: Murwab Hotels, The Bürgenstock Selection as well as a collection of independent non-branded upscale properties.
Murwab Hotels is a contemporary collection of stylish upscale hotels that offer dynamic and engaging hospitality. Murwab Hotels connect with local culture and traditions to offer truly authentic experiences.
About Simaisma, a Murwab Resort
Located 30 minutes north of Doha, this luxurious resort made of 52 spacious villas is spread across 1365m2 of oceanfront and with direct access to the beach. The resort features scenic two-, three-, and four-bedroom villas, a world-renowned spa, and authentic cuisines.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Book and enter room reservation requests using the Property Management System.
- Enter rooming lists while ensuring accuracy, as required.
- Update reservations ensuring a flawless check in and check out process.
- Ensure revenue is maximized by up-selling guest rooms and recommending hotel facilities.
- Liaise with Sales and other departments as required.
- Answer telephone and email inquiries in a timely manner.
- Assist guests regarding hotel facilities in an informative and helpful way.
- Respond to enquiries about hotel products and services over the telephone, fax, email, etc.
- Determine Guest’s needs and quotes the appropriate room and rate as per requirements.
- Book reservation with most accurate information to ensure exceeding guest’s expectations.
- Arrange accommodation, visas and activity requirements for leisure, corporate and wholesaler’s guests.
- Has a general understanding of Groups - including cut off dates, blocking and booking policies and procedures
- Understand Revenue Management strategies, sell levels and sell directed rates and is able to apply these methods to offer as per available Hotel inventory Cooperate, coordinate and communicate with all other departments to ensure highest level of Guest service is maintained and the maximum profit is generated
- Ensure knowledge of all facilities of different services and hours of operation in order to respond confidently and effectively to inquiries
- Consistently demonstrate a commitment to personal Guest Service excellence and profitably through special duties as assigned
- Adhere to and promote all Company Health & Safety policies and procedures to ensure a safe work environment.