Assistant Manager, Payroll
At Atlantis The Palm, Dubai, we strive to create a destination experience that’s not only unforgettable throughout each customer’s stay, but truly memorable for a lifetime. Would you like to be a part of our team?
As a result of continuous growth and development, we have a unique opportunity for an experienced Assistant Manager, Payroll to join our team of Finance professionals!
The successful Assistant Manager, Payroll will work closely with the Management Accountant to ensure the completeness and accuracy of all payroll payments on a timely basis.
The following duties will also be undertaken in the role;
- Manage work flow to ensure all payroll transactions are processed accurately
- Follow-up with Human Resources to ensure all pay data for each payroll run is based on approved documentations
- Works closely with Human Resources and Accounting on all payroll related issues
- Bring to the immediate attention of the Management Accountant any matters which appear to represent a material non-compliance with contractual agreements, possible fraud or irregularity, violation of laws or regulations, or significant deficiencies within internal control
- Overtime hours are properly calculated approved and monitored
- Maintain accurate records for all type of payroll deductions & earnings and post in to the Payroll system
- Assist as required with the month-end process to ensure the Accounts are prepared within the required timetable
The successful candidate must also possess the following to be considered;
- Bachelor’s degree within the field of Finance
- Strong analytical skills
- Understanding of business/financial analysis
- Excellent research skills, strong interpersonal skills and the ability to think creatively and interact at all levels of the organization
- Extensive experience working in Excel, Word, Project and PowerPoint
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects at the one time
This position requires a dynamic person to join a culture of 80 plus nationalities, where you will be a part of a large team that creates an environment where people strive to do their best. Understanding the company’s vision and demonstrating its core values will be highly regarded.