- With a quality background in Front Office as well as Finance with a strong financial acumen, budget preparation and full understanding of P&L your main job is to assist the General Manager in the day-to-day overall function of the hotel.
- You will work hand in hand with the General Manager in implementing the hotel strategy, drive and support implementation of all corporate programs and initiatives and effectively lead and manage the day-to-day operational activities.
- You would ideally enjoy working with others to achieve and exceed key business goals. You would be responsible for managing the performance of the department heads that report to you and provide the necessary support to maximise their effectiveness and efficiency while actively supporting their development and growth.
- You will be committed to meeting and exceeding all key performance standards and measures.
- Your ability to balance operational needs, implement strategy and display a passion for business excellence will ensure your success in this role.
- Degree in Hotel Management
- Previous experience in Front Office Operations to EAM level
- Strong commercial/business acumen
- Middle East experience is preferable
- Passion for quality
- Results driven
- Preferably Arabic or German Speaker
Discover your potential as we strive to fulfill ours