Assistant Finance Manager
- Lead the financial input into the formulation and implementation of the Concorde Hotel Strategic Plan and Budget, and any other key strategic planning exercises.
- Maximise cash flow performance of the hotel.
- Establish adequate internal controls and procedures for all revenues and expenses and safeguard all of assets.
- Dealing honestly and fairly with clients, customers, suppliers and financial partners. The long-term success of the Company depends upon establishing mutually beneficial relationships.
- Maintaining and reporting accurate and timely financial and operating information and provide analysis interpretations and projections. (follow the guidelines established in the finance manual)
- Taking responsibility for the professional development of all Finance staff. This includes identifying training needs, and supporting the release of staff to attend training.
- Obtaining appropriate legal counsel regarding the business practices of the hotel and maintaining an awareness of local laws, rules and regulations.
- Providing safekeeping, including proper storage and access for all contracts, leases and other financial records.
- Maintaining his/her own professional competence.