Personal Assistant to the GM
Kandima Maldives is much more than just a holiday. This new game-changing destination offers a seriously stylish island setting with extraordinary restaurants and bars and plenty of on-site activities to choose from. Located in Dhaalu Atoll. There is a large natural lagoon and lush tropical island surroundings that will simply take your breath away. The island is just a 30-minute flight from Male’ International Airport to the domestic airport in Dhaalu Atoll followed by a 20-minute boat ride to the island.
Personal Assistant to the GM (Chinese Speaking)
- Assist and support the General Manager by carrying out administrative and secretarial assignments as necessary.
- Perform administrative and secretarial duties with wide latitude for exercising discretion and judgement.
- Prepare high standard presentation using MS PowerPoint.
- Study reports received, check and compare with previous reports or other data, bring to attention of the General Manager significant items, changes, errors or omissions.
- Establish and maintain a comprehensive and confidential file system on management. Personnel and keep correspondence, reports records and communications available for reference and efficient operation of the office.
- Maintenance of database, including the updating and coordinating of mailing and contact list.
- Create and maintain all contact details of suppliers, industry partners and key contacts for General Manager.
- Liaison with all department heads for accounting, purchasing and administration reports and tasks for General Manager.
- Receive and screen office callers and visitors, schedules and set up appointments.
- Open, read, sort and record incoming General Manager’s email/mail and forward to concern departments or outsider with replies.
- Arrange and maintain the Administration side of the office.
- Attendant and record minutes of all the meeting with General Manager.
- Minimum of a degree in Administration/HR or equivalent
Length and type of experience
- Minimum 2 years resort/hotel experience.
- We are seeking professional who have preferably gained remote resort location experience.
Personal characteristics and competencies
- Understanding Hotel Operations.
- Teamwork, planning and organised.
- Capable of adapting to different cultures and ways of life.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills and computer literacy is a must.
- Immediate availability for a 2 years contract.
- Package includes attractive expatriate salary in USD, accommodation, meals, laundry, health insurance, home leave flight and 30 days annual leave per annum.
- Applicants travelling on a single status should apply.
Other benefits and advantages
- We provide healthy, high quality food in our staff restaurant and sell healthy F&B items at the staff shop / vending machines at lowest possible prices.
- We provide great accommodation facilities and places for employees to rest and renew during the course of the working day and encourage them to take breaks.
- We create the best possible work environment with great workplace amenities – inviting cafeterias / staff restaurant, games rooms, internet connection, movie and book library, areas for employees to interact and socialise.
- We encourage our employees to move physically and stay fit and therefore provide a well-equipped gym and other sports facilities.
- We provide all amenities, resources, knowledge and assistance that our employees need for their work (uniform, work equipment, training, coaching, etc).