Front Office Shift Leader - Arabic speaking - Dubai
As a shift leader - Front Desk you are responsible to provide professional and customer focused service to our guests, ensuring that their stay will become a memorable experience and your role will include key responsibilities such as;
- Receive guests in a professional and friendly manner, satisfying guest expectations from arrival through to departure
- To coordinate and supervise all activities of the front desks, to ensure efficient, Check-in and out of the hotel according to the policies and procedures of the hotel.
- Registering guests in the General Security book and entering the data on the General Security automated system and FUP with CID agent.
- Maintain effective communication with all related departments to ensure smooth service delivery
- Maintain good working relationship with all Front Office employees with particular emphasis on Front Desk Agents, Bell Boy and drivers
- Dealing with reservations by phone, e-mail, or face-to-face especially in the absence of the reservation team.
- Preparing bills and taking payments
- Maintain an awareness of rate levels to be sold on a daily basis and the occupancy levels
- Dealing with complaints or problems and referring them to management.
- Supervise all Front Desk employees ensuring guests are taken care of in a professional and friendly manner
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of hotel and local services and supply information and respond to guest queries
- Verify all cashier closures of Front Desk Agents on shift end for billing and attachment accuracy
Excellent written and spoken English communication skills and knowledge in an additional language ARABIC, along with strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities are essentials. Computer literate and previous experiences with PROTEL are an advantage.
You will work well under pressure and be a great team player, who thrives in working with a multi-cultural team and guests alike, while possessing following additional competencies:
Understanding Hotel Operations , Effective Communication, Supervising People, Teamwork, Adaptability , Customer Focus, Drive for Results
We can not consider applicants who do not speak Arabic due to occupational requirements.