Recreation - Recreation Attendant
Full job details
We are currently looking for dynamic, self motivated Recreation professionals who want to move their careers forward.
As a Recreation Attendant you are responsible to ensure that all health club area responsibilities are carried out in an efficient and timely manner and your role will include key responsibilities such as:
• Ensure swimming pools (main & children’s pool) and the complete health club area is clean at any times and report any maintenance
• Ensure the sun lounges are clean and free of any debris during the operation
• Ensure the pool deck is swept and watered down and that all furniture is in the correct place, when setting up in the morning
• Provide guest assistance on arrival to Bodylines
• Assist with the cleaning of all areas of the operation
• Assist with potential new members, giving a complete tour of the facility and being fully conversant with all prices and facility details of the club
• Check constant on the changing rooms and ensure that they are clear of litter, used towels, etc.
• Report any guest complaints to Superiors immediately
• Observe high standards of personal hygiene
Education, Qualifications & Experiences
You should ideally have a diploma or vocational training in the sports / leisure field with preferable previous work experiences within a hotel. Ability to swim is a must. Physically fit and able to work long hours in an outside environment are essentials. Good command of English and good interpersonal abilities are an advantage.
Knowledge & Competencies
The ideal candidate will be customer driven with good guest service skills and the ability to handle complaints. You are a positive, smiley individual with a sportive, outgoing and approachable character. You will work well under pressure in a fast paced environment and be a great team player, who thrives in working with a multi-cultural team and guests alike, while possessing following additional competencies
Understanding the job