Housekeeping Room attendants
We are a 5* star hotel located in the heart of Doha. We are currently seeking for passionate and dynamic guest focused Housekeeping professionals.
As a room attendant you will be responsible for the following:
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To report to work in good time, clean and wearing the correct uniform. Demonstrate a high level of personal hygiene and ensure the whole team adheres to this.
- To speak Basic English and to use correct communication skills.
- To be able to work under pressure at any given time.
- To manage all task within the appropriate time given for that task.
- To clean to a consistent and correct standard as per Standard Operational Procedures
- To give full co-operation to any colleagues requiring assistance in a friendly and helpful manner.
- Follow a logical order or service: understand the requirements of the guests needs and respond quickly, efficiently and affectingly. To promote a helpful image to clients and give full co-operation to any customer requiring assistance with a prompt, caring and helpful attitude and to anticipate guests needs whenever possible, to enhance quality of the service and in turn enhance guest satisfaction.
- Deal with complaints appropriately and report them to the Housekeeping Supervisor.
- Be prepared to assist in other departments and carry out other reasonable tasks and responsibilities outside normal routine but within the overall scope of the job as deemed necessary by management.
- To communicate with colleagues and to ensure the passing of information is two way.
- To be fully conversant with the Hotel’s Code of Conduct and its implementation.
- Comply with the Rota system to the Housekeeping Departmental standards. Follow guidelines regarding the control of waste in your department.
- Clean as you go, ensuring your office environment is kept tidy at any time.
Health & Safety, Fire and Security
- To work according the Health & Safety guidelines the Management has given. To actively promote a safe working environment on a day to day basis.
- To ensure that before using operating equipment that the instruction given is clear and understood.
- To attend all Health & Safety, fire and security training.
- To report any suspicious activity in the hotel’s premises immediately to the Housekeeping Supervisor.
- To follow the Lost Property procedures of the Housekeeping Department and instruct the Room Attendants of these procedures and to ensure that it will be adhered to.
- To follow the fire procedures instruct the Room Attendants of these procedures and to ensure that it will be adhered to.