2 days left
- Job Level
- Assist the Chef de Partie in the preparation of food as directed, ensuring guest satisfaction at all times.
- Ensure required mise en place is complete prior to your outlets opening hours.
- Maintain the required level of mise en place through breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Ensure daily procedures are carried out standard.
- Ensure food is prepared according to prescribed recipes, presentation and quality standards.
- Ensure compliance with food safety handling policies & procedures.
- Monitor quality and quantity of food prepared.
- Reports any problems or complaints to the Chef de Partie
- Minimum 1 year experience in similar role in 4* or 5* hotel industry
- Good communication skills
- With Basic Food Hygiene and HACCP certification