This job is no longer available
Anantara Doha Island Resort & Spa, is located 6 Nautical Miles at sea from downtown Doha and 20 minutes by boat from Doha International Airport on an exclusive 13 hectare island that boasts its own marina and reefs. Guests will enjoy a choice of 141 rooms, suites, pool villas and over water villas, as well as four swimming pools, four unique dining options, an Anantara spa and fitness centre, water sports, a nine hole putting golf course, cinema, children’s club, activities’ pool and dedicated family beach. Anantara Doha Island will welcome guests from early 2014. This will be a unique property, focused on wellness, unmatched in the Middle East.
We are looking for a dynamic Assistant Recreation Manager, eager to work with confidence in working in a demanding luxury environment.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Oversee the smooth operation of Recreation Department on a day to day basis to achieve the highest possible level of guest satisfaction
- Create new, unique and interesting recreation activities that draw upon the best cultural offerings of the area in which the resort is located
- To have a complete knowledge of the products and services offered by the resort
- Train and assist in the evaluation of attendants who work in fitness program
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following:
- Enjoy working with others to achieve common goals
- Act with personal professionalism and integrity at all times
- Always conduct business honestly and fairly
- Prioritise workload effectively and be organised and structured at work
- Manage own time and pay attention to detail
- Display a positive attitude, even under pressure
- Committed to meeting and exceeding all performance standards
- Constantly look to develop own professional skills and abilities
- Perform job tasks in line with established policies and procedures
- Always try to provide a top-quality experience to all our business contacts.
- Vocational or College Diploma
- At least 3 years related work experience in Recreation Department
If you feel you are the right candidate for this role, please apply online by attaching your CV (featuring a recent picture of you) and a cover letter.
For more information, please visit: http://www.anantara.com/doha/