Executive Pastry Chef
We are searching for an accomplished and professional Executive Pastry Chef, with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar position and of working in 5-star deluxe international hotel chains worldwide. Previous experience within the Middle East is preferred.
The hotel is one of the leading operations in the region and this represents a genuine opportunity to make a name for yourself. There are 6 prestigious food outlets, each offering the best cuisine in its category along with extensive banqueting, conference and meeting space, as well as in-room dining.
Reporting to the Executive Chef, candidates will have been in the capacity of the Executive Pastry Chef for at least three years heading up pastry and bakery operations in large five star multi outlet hotels.
- Previous experience within the Middle East is preferred
- A minimum of 3 years as Executive Pastry Chef, with a proven track record
- Fluent in English and ideally one further European language
- A creative and modern approach to pastry and bakery
- Knowledge of retail operations/chocolate boutique an advantage
- Used to working in a multi-cultural environment
- Previous 5 star experience with a major international brand is essential
- Pre-opening experience is essential
- Single or married accommodation can be arranged
***Please note we have a very specific brief, not all of which we are at liberty to reveal online, and candidates who do not match our client brief will not receive a reply.***