Full job details
Are you ready to explore new challenges?
What makes a workplace feel like home? It’s a place that brings out your best, every day. Because it makes you want to be better, every day. It’s a place where your strengths are appreciated. Where people welcome you as you are. And applaud you for where you’re going.
Whether you are a seasoned hospitality professional or just beginning to plan your career, we invite you to discover Marriott.
At Marriott we can help make it happen – with opportunities for building new skills; associates who share your enthusiasm and clear career paths that offer experiences for growth and promotion. Marriott is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce.
A great opportunity to join the pre – opening team of Dubai Marriott Zabeel Hotel & Marriott Executive Apartments Dubai Zabeel, where you envision the art of hospitality to create unique experiences for a brilliant stay. You will be given the chance to experience the joy of being part of the Marriott family and also experience the Spirit to Serve not just with our Guest, with the Associates but as well as with the Community .
- Having an experience in similar position at least 12 months is preferred.
- Strong communication skills (verbal, listening, writing)
- Pro active and reliable
- Able to work alone and within a team.
- Good level in English essential.
The following are specific responsibilities and contributions critical to the successful performance of the position:
· Follow Hazardous Material Management Program procedures for handling and disposing of chemicals, fertilizer, pesticides, blood borne pathogens, etc., including using Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS).
· Follow company and department safety and security policies and procedures to ensure a clean, safe, and secure environment.
· Use proper equipment, wear appropriate personal protective clothing (PPE), and employ correct lifting procedures, as necessary, to avoid injury.
· Report work related accidents, or other injuries immediately upon occurrence to manager/supervisor.
· Identify and correct unsafe work procedures or conditions and/or report them to management and security/safety personnel.
· Follow policies and procedures for the safe operation and storage of tools, equipment, and machines.
· Follow property specific procedures for handling emergency situations (e.g., evacuations, medical emergencies, natural disasters).
· Complete appropriate safety training and certifications to perform work tasks.
· Protect the privacy and security of guests and coworkers.
· Follow company and department policies and procedures.
· Protect company tools, equipment, machines, or other assets in accordance with company policies and procedures.
· Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
· Support all co-workers and treat them with dignity and respect.
- Fully furnished sharing accommodation in a safe building Paid flight ticket to home destination every 24 months
- Net salary, payment in local currency/service charge of Dirhams (dhs) as applicable.
- Entitled to local Incentive Plan
- Private Medical and Life Insurance
- Relocation Air fare and visa cost provided.
- 3 free meals per day provided in the Associates Cafeteria.
- Free Transportation between the housing and the hotel.
- Special discounts on Rooms, Food & Beverage and other facilities in other Marriott Properties in Dubai and worldwide
- International working environment, working in a dynamic team with a great work atmosphere.
- Excellent Reward and Recognition programs in place
- Excellent Career development opportunities.
352 rooms and 128 Spacious Apartments and 7 varied restaurants to choose from. 10 minutes from the following main attractions: Burj Khalifa, The Dubai Mall, Business Bay, Dubai International Airport, Deira, Dubai Creek, DIFC and many more exciting places in Dubai. For further information visit; - www.marriott.com/dxbmh | www.marriott.com/dxbhc