Full job details
The Address Downtown is a destination where cool meets warmth, and style meets sophistication. This vibrant five star flagship hotel redefines luxury, hospitality and business travel.
Are you a talented Bartender? Do you have the required experience? Are you looking for an exciting and challenging career within an innovative and genuinely caring atmosphere? Are you a person who has passion and desire to delight, who dares to be different, who is always 100% and believes in “Yes we can”?
Then, be part of our team and discover the power of belonging, we are looking for people just like you!
Purpose: maintain efficient and accurate service of all types of beverage following the recipes and standards, in order to completely satisfy our guests during their stay in our outdoor pool-side restaurant “Zeta”.
- Ensure that the uniform provided is kept clean, presentable and in good condition
- the appropriate levels of beverage stocks by monitoring purchases and sales,
- Ensure that personal appearance and hygiene standards are an example for the team and demonstrate a professional image for our guests
- Attend pre-service briefings for daily updates
- Meet and greet guests in a professional and efficient manner
- Make recommendations for guests when requested
- Serve wines and other beverages in order to meet guest requirements
- Ensure all beverages are correctly charged
- Ensure the beverage inventory is done every and of the month
- Brief staff on the daily specials and unavailable items.
- Maintain accurate and complete knowledge of all products (F&B), services, facilities, equipment, procedures and policies, standards, promotions and activities, business requirements, etc.
- Treat all associates with respect and integrity
- Conduct regular monthly inventory of the outlet and report any missing items
- The desire to uphold The Address Hotels philosophy of "One size fits One", by treating each individual guest and their requests in a timely, professional and friendly manner
- The commitment to grow and develop with The Address Hotels brand
- Previous experience in hotel in same position
- Knowledge of Food and Beverage products, menus and standards of service
- Excellent English language skills. Arabic is desirable.
- Ability to acknowledge and respond to guest feedback adequately
- Organization and prioritization skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of guests and hotel
- Proactive to address and resolve issues.
- Ability to work in a fast paced work environment
- Customer oriented
- A Team player
- Ability to communicate effectively across a multi-national, multi-cultural environment
- Enthusiastic and pleasant personality
If you are passionate and feel personally empowered to “make things happen”, then join us for an exciting and rewarding career in
The Center of NOW - where life happen
EMAAR HOSPITALITY GROUP LLC
The Emaar Hospitality Group LLC, the wholly owned subsidiary of Dubai-based global property developer Emaar Properties PJSC, manages the company's growing roster of hospitality and leisure projects.