Driver - Burj Al Arab
Full job details
At Jumeirah we are committed to encouraging and developing our colleagues in world class environments. We value diversity and equal opportunities, employing over 10,000 colleagues from over 90 different countries including locations in Asia Pacific, CIS, Central Asia, Western and Eastern Europe, South America, Africa, U.S.A and the Middle East.
Designed to resemble a billowing sail, the Burj al Arab soars to a height of 321 meters dominating the Dubai coastline. At night it offers an unforgettable sight surrounded by choreographed colour sculptures of water and fire. This all-suite hotel reflects the finest that the world has to offer.About the role
An opportunity has arisen in Rooms Division at Burj Al Arab for a highly motivated and hard working individual.
- To ensure service to guests creates ultimate experiences and exceeds expectations be it ADO, APU, car hire.
- Ensure that the car is clean and odour free.
- To ensure that all amenities (Still and Sparkling water, juices, cold towels, flower bouquet, daily and Jumeirah magazines, music menu etc) are available in the car before every trip as the transportation process.
- Reports for Duty on time as requested or as scheduled.
- Caries out his/her job as Driver/Chauffer professionally i.e. APUs, ADOs, car hires, shuttle service and related transport movements for guests and of the hotel such as deliveries, taking cars to the workshop or picking them up.
- To provide a courteous and professional service all time
- To be fully aware and ensure that Rules & Regulations stipulated by the Dubai government, Police, RTA, Municipality, and Traffic Department are adhered to.
- To attend to the guest's queries courteously and promptly.
- To report any incidents, guest complaints, accidents or misdemeanours that may occur during the course of duty to manager or team leader.
- Cooperates with Team Leader and management as required by the operation.
- Ensures that all hotel vehicles and accessories such as cooler bags are clean and odour free at all times.
- Monitors and controls the usage and stock of cleaning equipment.
- To open the car door for the guest prior to guest approaching the vehicle and offer luggage assistance.
- Always immaculately groomed in a clean full uniform.
- Perform duties following all the Leading Quality assurance and J.D Power Standards
In order for you to be considered for this role you must have a minimum 1 year experience in a similar luxury, high end work environment or vinery, be able to communicate effectively in English and you must be currently working or residing in the United Arab.
- Valid UAE driver's licence classes 3, 5 and 6
- Very good English Language Proficiency; reading, written and spoken
- One or more additional languages e.g. Russian, Arabic,
- Manual driving license
- Previous experience driving luxury cars