This job is no longer available
What will it be like to work for this Hilton Worldwide Brand?
One of the most recognized names in the industry, Hilton Hotels & Resorts offers travelers a world of authentic experiences. The brand continues to be the innovative, forward-thinking global leader of hospitality. With products and services that meet the needs of tomorrow's savvy global travelers, we shape experiences in which every Guest feels cared for, valued, and respected.
If you understand the importance of upholding a brand’s reputation and value the effort it takes to provide a globally recognized hospitality experience, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with Hilton Hotels & Resorts. Because it’s with Hilton Hotels & Resorts where we promise an exceptional Guest experience every time.
What will I be doing?
As Finance Officer, you will maintain effective controls over the reporting of Income Auditin accordance with objectives set by the Director of Finance and in line with the highest standards of Hilton Worldwide. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Post and balance all hotel work for each day
- Prepare restaurant audits to breakdown and balance restaurant figures
- Handle all computer end of day issues and problem that might occur throughout shift
- Reconcile credit card system to daily transaction list from rooms.
A Finance Officer serving Hilton Worldwide Brand hotels and vacations is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow:
- Knowledge of accounting operations to include all aspects, such as, accounts, receivable, payroll,
- Ability to access and accurately input information into a computer using Excel software and other
- Basic mathematical and calculator skills to prepare mathematical calculations without error.
- Must possess the ability to post and balance large amounts of charges efficiently and accurately.
- Ability to learn and perform all essential job functions accurately and safely with minimal direct supervision,
- Maintain an open line of communication between guests, team members and management
What benefits will I receive?
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and holiday entitlement. As an employee you will become a member of The Hilton Club which provides reduced hotel room rates in our hotels worldwide, plus discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners. We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide. We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide.
Learn more now about Hilton Hotels & Resorts --- the global leader of hospitality.
More than 500 locations and nearly 200,000 rooms across six continents
Innovations include: pioneering the airport hotel concept, becoming the first coast-to-coast hotel chain in the US, and the first to install televisions in Guest ooms
Flagship brand of Hilton Worldwide with properties in more than 77 countries
More than 70 world-class resorts and more nearly 200 full-service spas
Harris Poll EquiTrend®, Brand of the Year - Full Service Hotel for 2010 and 2011
Number one global brand awareness in the hospitality industry