This job is no longer available
Radisson Blu, Amritsar is conveniently located in the midst of lush farmlands, just across the Guru Ram Das ji Domestic and International Airport. With 186 contemporary and tastefully appointed rooms, the Hotel boasts of rooms designed to provide the most discerning business and leisure travellers an unforgettable stay.
Radisson Blu, Amritsar features an eclectic range of dining opportunities. Tavolo Mondo, our all day dining restaurant provides an international flavour with lavish buffets and a-la-carte offering. Proof, the bar is ideal to let your hair down and relax with an unending range of beverages and finger food. Savour the flavours of the Orient at the Wall of Asia, our fine dining Oriental Restaurant.
Featuring the city’s largest and most well-appointed indoor meeting spaces, meetings and events at Radisson Blu, Amritsar are like no other.
As the Hostess you continually strive for the development of sales in the restaurant by maintaining the highest standards in guest handling. Your responsibilitites include:
- To maintain reservations and allocate tables
- To welcome guests to the restaurant in an appropriately warm and courteous manner and guide them to their tables
- Maintaining menus and other guest supplies and special equipment entrusted to her by the management
- To take the guest order correctly and with appropriate courtesy
- To assist the guest in choosing the best items on the menu, thereby increasing sales, by up selling and suggestive selling
To be successful in the Hostess position, you should possess the following skills:
- High school diploma
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to collaborate effectively with other hotel employees and managers
- Knowledge of local liquor laws and regulations
- Strong floor presence with focus and energy
- Ability to multitask and work well under pressure
One year restaurant experience, preferably in hospitality industryJob Location Amritsar, PUNJAB IN Position Type Full-Time/Regular