This job is no longer available
We offer excellent career development and growth opportunities for our colleagues who have the talent, dedication, drive and passion to be part of a leading global luxury hospitality brand.
Raffles Praslin Seychelles is 86 villa resorts. All our villas have private plunge pool and deck to enjoy the outstanding view of the resort.
It is evident the moment one steps into Raffles Praslin that it is a magical place where endlessly enchanting experience await you. Enjoy the genuine seychellois charm imbued with the signature Raffles heartfelt and gracious service.
If you are looking for a dynamic environment for growth, please join us as :
Senior Sales Manager - Leisure GCC- Middle East Markets
For our Regional Sales and Marketing Office in Dubai we are looking for a very dynamic, high achiever and target driven candidate.
• Reporting to the Director of Sales and Marketing the ideal candidate will be someone with a minimum of 3 years Sales Manager experience working with the leisure GCC-Middle East markets for 5 star Resorts.
• Extensive knowledge of the Saudi market is mandatory
• The candidate will speak and write English and Arabic. (Mandatory)
• He will be well connected with the Royal Families, their entourage, and the related Protocol
• PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Opera skills
• Highly developed communication skills
• Based in Dubai this role is responsible for managing existing accounts and developing new accounts from the GCC and Middle East leisure markets.
• Contracting with Middle East TO
• Organizing and conducting training with TO and Travel Agencies
• Representing Raffles Praslin Seychelles at trade shows and road shows
• Working with the Middle East GSO and Airlines to drive market share
• Working with the DOSM to develop Sales Plan, Annual Budget and Forecast
• Organizing and conducting familiarization trips
• Ability to prioritize, organize work assignments and follow-up
• Ability to execute a multitude of tasks on a timely basis
• Ability to promote positive relationships with guests and staff
• Ability to ensure security and confidentiality of guests and hotel data
• Ability to work independently without direct supervision as well as cohesively as a team
• Ability to be a clear thinker, analyze and resolve problems with good judgment
• Outstanding writing and oral communication skills; ability to interface confidently with high profile customers and media