This job is no longer available
What will it be like to work for this Hilton Worldwide Brand?
One of the most recognized names in the industry, Hilton Hotels & Resorts offers travelers a world of authentic experiences. The brand continues to be the innovative, forward-thinking global leader of hospitality. With products and services that meet the needs of tomorrow's savvy global travelers, we shape experiences in which every Guest feels cared for, valued, and respected.
If you understand the importance of upholding a brand’s reputation and value the effort it takes to provide a globally recognized hospitality experience, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with Hilton Hotels & Resorts. Because it’s with Hilton Hotels & Resorts where we promise an exceptional Guest experience every time.
What will I be doing?
As a Bar Manager, you are responsible for managing restaurant operations to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. A Bar Manager would also be required to manage, train, and develop team members and work within all budgeted guidelines. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
Manage Restaurant operations
Maintain exceptional levels of customer service
Recruit, manage, train and develop the Restaurant team
Manage guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
Work within budgeted guidelines in relation to Food and Payroll
Drive sales to maximize budgeted revenue
Develop menus with other members of F&B team
Accountable for monthly stock takes
Incentivise team members to maximize sales and revenue
Set departmental targets and objectives, work schedules, budgets, and policies and procedures
Evaluate guest satisfaction levels with a focus on continuous improvement
Ensure communication meetings are conducted and post-meeting minutes generated
Be environmentally aware
Assist other departments wherever necessary and maintain good working relationships
Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
- Management and/or supervisory F&B experience
- Able to meet financial targets
- Ability to comply with all F&B brand standards
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent grooming standards
- Willingness to develop team members and self
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to train, monitor, coach and discipline international workforce
- Experince in running successful bar and restaurant promotions
- Experience in introducing and running successful theme nights
- Selecting, hiring and managing entertainers (DJs, duos, 6 pc bands)
- Running successful upselling program
- Creat and manage up to date database and making good use of it
- Maintain social media pages for the outlet i.e. facebook
- Degree in relevant area
- Passion for delivering exceptional levels of guest service
- Excellent English and any other language would be an advantage
- Intermediate food hygiene certification
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and holiday entitlement. As an employee you will become a member of The Hilton Club which provides reduced hotel room rates in our hotels worldwide, plus discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners. We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide. We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide.
Learn more now about Hilton Hotels & Resorts --- the global leader of hospitality.
More than 500 locations and nearly 200,000 rooms across six continents
Innovations include: pioneering the airport hotel concept, becoming the first coast-to-coast hotel chain in the US, and the first to install televisions in Guest ooms
Flagship brand of Hilton Worldwide with properties in more than 77 countries
More than 70 world-class resorts and more nearly 200 full-service spas
Harris Poll EquiTrend®, Brand of the Year - Full Service Hotel for 2010 and 2011
Number one global brand awareness in the hospitality industry