Waitress - Dubai Marriott Harbour Hotel and Suites - United Arab Emirates
Full job details
Report to work on scheduled days at the scheduled time. Greet and serve guests according to the standards and in a gracious and professional manner. Ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards. Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
Smile is to be part of the uniform.
Previous experience working within Restaurant, Room Service, or a similar environment preferred.
Strong Communication skills (verbal, listening, writing), i
ro-active and reliable, a
ble to work alone and within a team, g
ood level of English essential.
- Net salary, payment in local currency/service charge of Dirhams (Dhs).
- Employment costs and flight ticket from home destination to Dubai paid by the company.
- Paid flight ticket to home destination every 24 months
- Free fully furnished housing with recreation facilities.
- Free internet at the accommodation.
- Private medical and life insurance.
- 3 free meals per day provided in the Associates Restaurant.
- Free shuttle between the housing and the hotel.
- Free shuttle to main shopping centre.
- 50% discount on Food and Beverage in various Marriott hotels in Dubai for private.
- Excellent Reward and Recognition programs in place.
- International working environment, working in a dynamic and great work atmosphere.
The Dubai Marriott Harbour Hotel & Suites has an ideal location overlooking both the Dubai Palm and Dubai Marina. Only 30 minutes from Dubai International Airport, this 4 star property boasts 232 sensational one, two and three bedroom suites. Situated close to Internet City, Media City and Emaar Business Park the Dubai Marriott Harbour Hotel & Suites caters for corporate executives or leisure travelers on short or extended visits. Within a 10 minute walk of the hotel you will find yourself in Dubai Marina, next to Dubai Yacht Club and Dubai Marina Mall, venture a little further on the exciting new Dubai Metro and you are within easy reach of the Mall of the Emirates, Ski Dubai, Wild Wadi Water Park, Palm Jumeirah and the Burj Al Arab. The hotel offers a tempting choice of 3 unique dining experiences, from a casual, informal deli style offering, to an eclectic 5 Star Mediterranean experience in az.u.r, both complimented with the simply amazing 52nd floor Observatory.