This job is no longer available
Located in the centre of Bangkok on Petchburi Road, the ONYX Hospitality Group Corporate Office is the headquarters for the group’s international operations and from where the Human Resources strategy for the company is developed and driven through the regional operations. Reporting to the Chief People Officer, this role co-ordinates HR strategies for the company alongside the HR functional roles of Talent Management, Employee Marketing and Government & Legal.
We are seeking an experienced HR professional who can drive the group’s training culture through the ongoing development and management of Learning and Development initiatives for all Team Members at all levels of the organization.
The ideal candidate should have:
• Strong English language skills, spoken and written.
• Exceptional training facilitation skills with the ability to deliver material to all levels of the organisation.
• Experience in the establishing programs to engage team members in the company value sand service culture.
• Experience in the design and management of training program and learning strategies.
• Experience in the recruitment and development of Management Trainees
• Sense of design and creativity to develop material within brand standards.
• Experience of working in diverse international environments, preferably Asia and the Middle East, and to be able to demonstrate cross cultural sensitivity.
• The ability to lead others with energy, initiative, creativity and imagination.
• Solid administrative capabilities including Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and Power Point.
• Experience as an HR Generalist would be highly regarded.
Please forward your resume outlining your experience and achievements by pressing the apply now.