This job is no longer available
- Diploma in Accounting of college level
- 2 years experience in payroll accounting
- Knowledge of local payroll legislation and accounting rules & regulations
- Experience working with payroll software’s
- Fluent in English and organized
Main Duties / Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- To prepare the payroll in a timely and accurate manner.
- To verify the accuracy of all time clock punches, attendances and overtime calculations.
- To ensure proper position categorization of all new hires.
- To maintain a working knowledge of local wage and benefit laws.
- To perform audits of the completed payroll register each pay period.
- To survey salary advances and their return.
- To reconcile the payroll reports for period end entries.
- To perform alternating audits of departmental payroll records.
- To verify that all time clock procedures are properly followed.
- To verify that all computations are calculated accurately.
- To reconcile monthly reports.
- To maintain all necessary analysis pertaining to payroll, including vacation accruals, tip variance, etc.
HOW TO APPLY
Submit a current resume with the photograph through Caterer Global.