This job is no longer available
• Minimum of 1 year working experience in 5* hotel in front of house operation.
• Proficient in the English language (verbal & written), additional languages are an asset
• Must be computer literate in Microsoft Windows and MS Office suite
• Able to type 25 words per minute.
• Must possess outstanding guest services skills, professional presentation and sophisticated verbal & written communication skills
• Must be guest-oriented, have a vibrant personality, and radiate enthusiasm to assist people
• Must be able to handle a multitude of tasks in an intense, ever-changing environment
• Must be flexible in terms of working hours, and able to work with little or no supervision
• Must have the ability to assess and make decisions based on strong, analytical, problem-solving skills
• Welcomes and assists residents and guests’ according to IFARES Standards
• Maintains a perpetual presence on the Concierge Desk throughout the hours of the shift
• Remains observant, notes preferences of the residents & guests, and responds accordingly to inquiries & requests
• Ensures prompt, efficient and updated recording of mails, parcels, and messages.
• Assists guests with enquiries regarding excursions, visitor attractions and places of interest
• Reports suspicious people, behavior, parcels and vehicles to Security
• Ensures adherence to IFARES Code of Ethics
HOW TO APPLY
Submit a current resume with the photograph through Caterer Global.
It is preferred that you submit a photo that you feel best represents your personality. For example, it could be a picture of you with your friends, on vacation or simply doing your favorite sport or hobby. The choice is yours!