Executive Sous Chef
This job has now expired
Founded in Germany 110 years ago, Kempinski Hotels has long reflected the finest traditions of European hospitality. Today, as ever, Kempinski is synonymous with distinctive luxury.
Located in many of the world's most well known cities and resorts, the Kempinski collection includes hotels in the grand manner, pace-setting modern establishments and older hotels of individual charm. All blend gracefully into their surroundings and offer luxurious accommodation, superb cuisine and unrivalled facilities - complemented by impeccable service.
An enchanting Landmark that’s a wonder to behold for all who venture through its magnificent gates. Fairytales comes to life as your senses are treated to an extraordinary and unforgettable experience. Breathe the air of luxury that fills every corner of this serene paradise. Feel the promise of a majestic experience fit for a king and deserving of an emperor.
The Emirates Palace boasts 302 superior rooms and 92 magnificent suites, each combining the ultimate luxury with 22nd century technology. We feature over 12 Food & Beverage outlets, where all cultures of cuisines meet and create a blend of exotic flavors.
Reporting to the Executive Chef, the Executive Sous Chef is responsible for planning, organizing, managing and directing all activities within the food production within the hotel with focus on cost and quality.
The successful applicant must:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar position in a high volume, internationally recognized luxury hotel
- Have experience working in a multicultural environment and leading a high caliber team
- Have a good knowledge in budgeting
- Have a good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good managerial and people management skills
- HACCP or other internationally recognized food hygiene accreditation
- Creative, well-structured and result oriented
We are looking forward to receiving your application and a recent photograph.